Re: [at-l] The Judge

It was the water. The pot full of water. I just knew if I said one word more about the pot or the temperature of the water, I would get the water, boiling or freezing, poured down the neck of my jacket.
The image is fixed in my mind. I haven't even showered since the Ruck. Splashy urinals frighten me. I am shying away from fresh coffee. I am a shell of a man.
SnivelToe.

>>> John O <johno@mail.monmouth.com> 02/04/00 10:23AM >>>
As the self-appointed "Judge" for the stove boil-off you wheeled a heavy hand indeed.  All the time laughing at us poor participants as our knees knocked from fear of your wrath.