Re: [at-l] resupply question

Rick Bombaci wrote:

>  My biggest problems were with the quantity that you have to purchase
> >some things and the subsequent trash left over/packaging or repackaging.
> >Sometimes you don't want a big jar of peanut butter. Or a pound of brown
> >sugar. It helps if you are hiking with someone who is willing to split the
> >cost and weight of the product.
>
> Those are some of the big reasons I like the maildrop concept.

It seemed to tie me down to the post office way too much. PLUS, I know of way
too many instances (mine and otherwise) in which the package wasn't there, or
they couldn't find it (Cake, remember Chesire?). Throw in $3 to $6  a town and
you could possibly spend more on mail than you do showers.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98