Re: [at-l] Ruckfund Issues, The Place

I actually have been filing most 'Ruck' related posts without reading them,
because I knew I couldn't go, and it's the only way I could keep up with
the sheer volume of email.  But I have peeked enough times to know that you
folks raised a bunch of money to rehab facilities that hikers use.  And I
am going to be using a whole bunch of places in the next few months.  I'd
like to help out a little bit.

So I choose to chip in $54.  Put it to good use.  Someone tell me where to
send it.  And don't nobody tell me I can't help out.  Honor, I like that ...

R.

At 11:28 AM 2/3/00 -0500, Kahley wrote:

>We committed to doing this thing and we committed to doing it right.  That
>means
>no mistakes.....no slip-ups.  No ooops.  That means when you make a
>mistake you admit it but you also make it right!!!!!!!!
>
>Maybe it's too eastern for modern America, but it's a concept of being
>responsible
>totally for your actions, even the accidental ones.  So that's that.

It is also a great gift to your friends and loved ones to enable them to
experience the joy of giving by being willing to receive.  If your friends
understand you made a mistake and wish to express their friendship by
helping out, let them.  Receiving gifts graciously is a gift back to the
giver.

R.