[at-l] Ruck returnee

Hi everyone, Just got back to TN last night and just got done wading through
500 e-mails.  I hope I can remember some of the things under discussion.  I
think a sectional ruck would be good and I'm one of those southerners that
could help out with one in NC or TN.  The stove boil-off was pretty casual
and just fun.  It started out with wanting to test out Chase's "Foster's"
alchohol stove and pretty soon it turned into the stove  contest.  Sorry if
people were offended or felt left out, it was just in fun.  I was thrilled
to put faces with names and as Mr. Ed said, it's often surprising.  I left
early Sunday morning (dark) to try to beat the storm to NJ.  It's my
southern snow nerves at work.  I didn't have to worry as it turned out and I
feel bad for not helping with the cleanup.  I'll head cleanup[ crew next
time.  The slides were great, and the gear discussion was really informative
for me.  I'm going to try making Chase's homemade stove this weekend.  As
John O. advised, I'll be doing a lot of backyard camping for awhile, testing
all these new things out. Really enjoyed talking,meeting, listening to
Woodelf,Chase, Trip, Mixup,Mrs. Gorp, Sloetoe, PA Mule, Rerun, A Blister
Sister, Butterfly, Millie, Mother Hen, Ginny & Jim, Mr. Ed, Playin' Jane,
Stitches, John O., Pog, Rambunny, Ramkitten. Ten Toes, Bethany and John, and
anyone else that my tired brain has forgotten for the moment.    "Just
Nancy"