Re: [at-l] Ruck returnee

In a message dated 2/3/00 10:13:15 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
nancylj@mindspring.com writes:

<< Hi everyone, Just got back to TN last night and just got done wading
through
 500 e-mails.  I hope I can remember some of the things under discussion. >>

Why would you want to, unless, of course you plan on meeting us for lobster
dinner in Damascus, right before Trail Days.  The rules have already been
posted, but I'll have you know, I make great clam chowder!

Oh ya, we did raise lots of money for the Place and there's another thread on
stinky hikers.

Glad to see you made it safe,  Sly