[at-l] Re: Great Barrington Parking Info

Gary--
        It's a bit south of my usual stomping frounds, but here's what I know:

There is a parking area where the AT crosses Rt 23.  It's on the north
side.  Fairly visible from the road and within 200yds of some houses.

Benedict Pond is a State Park.  The parking lot has is at the trailhead of
an access trail there to the AT.  I don't know if there is overnight
parking.  Here's anumber of the DEM Regional HQ:  413-442-8992.

Sorry for the delay, I'm a bit behind in my Digests.  When are you headed
out and where are you going?  If the timing's right, I'd be glad to
shuttle...

Cosmo