[at-l] Walking Papers.........

.....  I got mine today.  Not a good time to be painting in the sneaux
anyway.

I don't think my (ex) boss saw the <<<<huge grin>>>> on my face.  I could
have used a few more weeks, but within five minutes after getting home, I
secured a two week job in North Carolina.

So, this Friday, I'm outta here and off the list.  On my way down to NC, I
plan on stopping in Damascus to get some one on one, about actually painting
the Place and what it will take.  I'll report back via pocketmail.

Hehehe, only thirty six more (less stressful) days to go,  Sly