[at-l] White blazes in VT (was question)

Um Sloetoe...  yes, you...  just wanted to let you know that things have
changed a bit since '79 and I wouldn't want you to get lost when you pass by
the area but...

The AT is now also white blazed at the intersection of the LT in VT.

There's a big sign there clearly marking the two trails, though.  Stop,
read, and you won't get lost.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99