Re: [at-l] Handouts For The Ruck

At 04:17 PM 1/31/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Just before the auction, we were all given a handout on our comments for
>this Ruck. I forgot to hand mine in..oops!

Don't feel badly, we received only 22 comment sheets back.  We assume
everyone else thought things went peachy <g>.  But just in case, here are
the questions if anyone would like to answer post facto.  If you'd like to be
anonymous you can send it to me privately.

>(Does this mean that I have
>to haul Kahley, Navigator and John's gear up Blood Mt. next time? :)

Yes!  ;^)

>Is there plans to post the handout on the list or elsewhere so that
>everyone can know what all everyone thought of it?

1) Location for Next Ruck?
IronMasters          Bear's Den          Harpers Ferry

(it seems that Bear's Den may be outta the running since other responders have
pointed out that it is smaller than Iron Master's.  Plus it doesn't have a
separate
room to show slides which would be a real problem.)

2)Your thoughts on IronMasters Accomodations?

3) Your thoughts on Presentations?

4) Your thoughts on DayHike?

5) Your thoughts on Raffle?

6) Your thoughts on the Auction?

7) Your thoughts on Food?

8) Your thoughts on where donations should go for next Ruck?

9) What changes would you wish to see at next Ruck?