[at-l] Thinking ahead to Trail Daze

All this hikin' talk all weekend has me thinking ahead to the NEXT BIG THING,
Trail Daze ... (see www.damascus.org for info) ... and I'm seriously
considering hiking into town. I know some of you have done so before, so I'd
appreciate a couple of pointers:

1. Shuttle is obviously a necessity. Better to leave the car in Damascus (and
if so, where?) or out away from town at the road crossing?
2. I'm looking at going in from VA 603 .... is four days a practical
assessment? I know it's supposed to be a rough stretch. (Southbounders? What
do you think?)
3. Anyone wanna shuttle me? :)

Gotta get this on my calendar soon as a must-do. Itching to hike!!!
Comments appreciated, Navigator