Re: [at-l] raingear

My Disneyworld (yes, Mickey Mouse!) gear purchase of a Helly Hansen
rainjacket (available only in the Helly Hansen shop in Epcot's Norway
pavillion) has proven itself trailworthy. I wore it in a driving cold rain on
a miserable day in Greece. I was on the BACK of a motorcycle for five miles,
while it poured, poured, poured. (And yes, there ARE miserable days in
Greece. Especially in winter).

I did not get wet anywhere that the jacket covered me-- which included my
hair. I was one happy camper.

Yes, that puppy's going on the thru with me! If it's good enough for the
North Sea...
Cheers, Navigator