Re: [at-l] Boot Break In

> Since you are lame, maybe we should take this advice with a grain of Epsom
> Salts!  :) > Solar Bear

that injury was caused by letting my feet get wet,,,causing huge blisters on
my heels,,,then I babied my heels by walking with my feet scrunched towards
the front of my boats, causing my toes to ram the front. Injury #2,,,then I
walked like that for two days by the third the nail bed had raised up 1/4
inch. Lesson,,,I will wear Gore Tex boots next time (that is what I started
out with and didn't have problems with wet feet). BTW,,In about 2 or 3 more
months the nail will have finally grown out and I will be able to hike
again!!!!!! KC