[at-l] Yesssssss !

      Greetings from the land of Trip :)
          I hope I got this right and the cyber gods are kind and let this
work. Not sure if I need much of an intro, known to many from the old BP
chatroom on AOL ( was Tryp60 in there ) and have been on the OTHER list for
awhile now ( Trip60 on it, I switch names to keep ahead of the junkmail,
which tends to work for about 15 seconds or so ) other than that hmmmmmm lets
see T-hiked in 97, played immensely in 98 and seriously enjoyed the recent
Ruck !!!!! where I was Trip ( I think LOLOLOL ) So that is the intro, for
more info feel free to email the Slyman ( slyinmd@aol.com ) and he can answer
any questions you may have :)

    Somewhere along the Path
      Trip