[at-l] Re: Hiking list

In a message dated 1/28/00 8:28:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, ORRAT86@cs.com
writes:

<< Is this years list just for AT Thru hikers or other long distance hikers
on the List? >>

I don't think we ever got formal or anything.  I kept a list, and someone
else did also - I think I may have even put it up on the web - but if I did,
I don't remember where :)  We had thruhikers and section hikers both on
there, if I recall correctly.  I don't think we ever really "followed up" on
the status of them all . . . I 'spose we could if you want :)

The Redhead