[at-l] I'm gone.

Well, I'm off to the Ruck.  The temp around here in the Poconos is
minus two and I'm planning to sleep in the snow tonight.
I'm beginning to think that this hobby of mine has gone too far.
My chili is made of turkey, sleeping in the snow, my Saturday
night will be spent with stinking hikers and hairy legged women,
in a place with no booze and the really deep conversations will
center on how much your stove weighs....the odd part....sounds
like fun to me.  Take care this could happen to you.

Hike On and On