[at-l] I luv grits!

The problem with grits is not the flavor, it is the name.  If people just
called it "cream of corn" they would probably find it tasty.

Cc:            at-l@backcountry.net
From:          Tom Fort <tjfort@netdoor.com>
Date:          Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:40:38 -0600
Subject:       Re: [at-l] Grits

Being a deep southerner, I grew up on the stuff.  they are great after
a big party at your local huddlehouse at 4 am!  I love grits with lots
of butter and a pinch of salt.  (cheese is great too).   As a
backpacking breakfast, I much prefer instant grits to instant oatmeal
(yuk!).  Only one problem.  Grits have no nutritional value.

t.