Re: [at-l] Tent in shelter (was bivies)

It would seem to me that some places were more prone to having people come
in late than other places.  For instance, at Icewater Springs Shelter, a
trio of guys came in at 2 or 3 in the morning (after we'd been up until
midnight hunting for a kid with a camp group who got lost and went over the
Boulevard, by accident).  That shelter is easily accessed from Newfound Gap
and the kids had left home after work to start their hike.  Others aren't
nearly as likely to have late night comers.  Too, the time of the year
would make a difference.  At Muskrat shelter in mid-July, you're not likely
to have folks come in late.  We didn't see anyone else for 3 days on that
trip.  Leslie