Re: [at-l] bivies

Hmmmm, maybe I could do this with my Salathe'????  I think I'll practice.
Rather than stuff, roll and punch into the bottom of my pack.

Hmmmmmm, learning something every day!

And from what I've read in various Journals, most people coming in at 11 PM
are good about it, quiet, etc, but then there are stories that abound about
really ObNoXiOuS backpackers who wake everyone up when they get in --

Stories anyone?
Coosa