[at-l] Hunger site

I thought this was important enough to forward to as many as I could.   Sue
"Leapfrog"

"Quite clever of the UN to do this. Go to the Hunger Site at the UN.
 All you do is click a button and somewhere in the world some hungry
person gets a meal to eat, at no cost to you. The food is paid for by
corporate sponsors (who gain advertising in the process because you see
their  logo).  All you do is go to the site and click on the donate food
button. You're only allowed one donation.  Please pass the word.
 http://www.thehungersite.com "