[at-l] RE: Take "A Walk in the Woods"

Title: RE: Take "A Walk in the Woods"
I am currently reading the book and some days I can't put it down. I am disappointed he skipped so much of the trail and he hasn't been captured by bears or hillbillies! I have to give Bill and Katz the credit for not completely quitting, though. At the begining of their hiking they were out of shape, overweight, and very ill-prepared. And I could not believe this was non-fiction!

Loony Lee

Tim Moore wrote:
I finished Brysons book a couple of months ago. I found it entertaining but I am
sure the hard core purists may not like it. Hey its just a book and Bryson admits
hes not the best backpacker on the planet :-)

Regards Tim