Re: RE:[at-l] the other little things

> I've been quiet about this long enough. I am amazed that some of you are
> saying some of these things without really even thinking the situation
> over. How can we cast judgement if we have not been in this situation
> ourselves. I don't know of any of you who can actually say that you've
> experienced something even remotely similar. I would probably not feel
> so strongly about it if I hadn't watched a friend go through this exact
> thing several years ago. So, all I'm asking is that we try to put
> ourselves in the situation before we go saying some of the things I've
> read here.
>
> --
> Felix J. McGillicuddy

I agree with Felix to a certain extent.  Casting judgement is sorta like
cast iron or maybe the situation in the Middle East with that fellow that
goes around with a dishtowel wrapped around his head.

Like Felix, I too watched a friend go through this thing and I must tell you
that it wasn't pretty!  Actually it was kinda fugly.  I say that we all sit
down and walk a mile in other's shoes before we start reading some of the
things that are said here.  The world will little note nor long remember

Fecux is not asking too much in trying to draw our attention away from
lightweight backpacking in order that we become more well-rounded.  Indeed,
he is one of those thousand-points-of-light that those who adopt-a-highway
are called by the creator.

"If you're born to hang you will never drown, so let that big cat jump!"

Jack