[at-l] Take "A Walk in the Woods" --- PLEASE

I just finished the audiobook version of Bill Bryson's controversial book.
He narrates it himself and it lasts about 6 hours and keeps all the funny
stuff in.  I had borrowed it from POG, and she has graciously agreed to my
idea to rotate it among our friends who would like to listen to it.

I will send it to the first one who emails me.  I'll also keep a list so
others can get it in turn.  So if you are interested, send your name and
address to me privately.  If you are a Bryson critic, but are secretly
excited about this offer, I promise complete anonymity and shipping in a
plain mailer so your good name won't be damaged!  :)

Happy trails,

Solar Bear

"The true profession of a man is to find his way to himself."  Still looking,
but I'm not finding any blazes.  :)