Re: [at-l] My On-Line Journal

All right all ready!!! I signed it!!! Yes ,,, even me,,,NO one has an excuse NOT to sign it now! It even went through ;-) Guess WF doesn't know my new address,,,so couldn't block my server! We plan on doing some Trail Magic this year,,,maybe we will see you out there in the NC/TN area! KC aka War Eagle
----- Original Message -----
From: Kristen Kupersmith
To: AT-L
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2000 10:51 AM
Subject: [at-l] My On-Line Journal

Hey everyone!! I'm doing an on-line journal of my thru-hike, and I wanted to write and let you all know that it's up and running. Now, don't flame me, but it's at Trailplace. The direct link to the journal is:

http://trailplace.com/cgi-bin/miva?index_tp.mv+mode=Index&fileid=947398756

If you go to "Before my Hike" , there are already a couple of entries, and several of you are mentioned, along with your responses to my "Should I listen to the Signs?" thread.

Also, be sure to sign my guest book. If not, I know who you are, and I will hunt you down!!  ;)

Kristen ".com"