Re: [at-l] Tabasco..

In a message dated 1/14/00 1:10:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tmcginnis@ucclan.state.in.us writes:

> On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being a fresh, raw habenyero (how do you
spell
> that?), Dave's hits an 11. Truly off the charts. It's an extract sauce,
which
> means concentrated heat. Flavor? There IS no flavor, except a kind of "
> industrial waste" tang. Try Dave's, then tell me I'm a lightweight. (Pah!
> Phooey! Pooh!) (Say *that* three times fast.)

Perhaps a clue into your recent growth spurt.  Dave's may have reacted at the
chromosome level to turn on the long dormant growth regulator switch!  :)  If
it has anything to do with your looks though, I'd rather be safe and remain

Happy trails,

Solar Bear

"The true profession of a man is to find his way to himself."  Still looking,
but I'm not finding any blazes.  :)