[at-l] Tabasco..

Ah..all this talk of hot sauce..  It is great to have heat, but to me the
heat is worthless without good taste.. Any seasoning should COMPLIMENT a
meal, not overwhelm it.
So these hotter than hell sauces just don't do it for me..

Mags (fresh back from the land of hot sauces and great Cajun cooking....)

"..and felt indeed as if I was truly repaid for the toil and pain of the
day, so much will a  good shelter, a dry bed, and comfortable supper
revive the sperits of the wayred, wet and hungry traveler."

----- from the journal of Meriwether Lewis