[at-l] Two Things---

(1)  Does anyone know anything about the Jansport Minimalist Pack that Campmor has on sale for $69.95?  It's internal frame, 3200 cubic inches, etc.  I'm still carrying a Jansport Bryce external frame that I love, but, in the interest of forcing myself to go lighter, this Minimalist might be the ticket.  I've always preferred Jansport, because I've always liked all the straps and stuff.

(2)  At the end of 1999, I sent donations to Grayfriars (is that the name of the place in New York or thereabouts with the hiker ministry?) and to the Jesuit Hostel in Hot Springs.  Today, I got a solicitation from Sacred Heart Monastery, Hales Corners, WI.  I called and asked if they'd gotten my name from one of those two places.  The lady allowed as they probably had.  Those crafty monks are already putting my donation to work for them: they've sold my name and made more off of me.  Good for them!

Leslie