[at-l] Cooking for 5

The setting:  5 friends camping at Cumberland Island the last weekend of
January.  You have to take a ferry (people only) over.  We will have an MSR
dragonfly for cooking.  We do have a bakepacker oven (gift from a friend who
won it at an FT raffle.)  I don't think campfires are allowed.  We are
camping at a campsite near enough to the dock to take a cooler.

The challenge:  We have to cook dinner one night and another couple is
cooking the other night.  The other couple will drag everything under the sun
over on the ferry--including a tablecloth and a coleman stove if I know
them--and I do.  Now, not that I'm all that competitive (okay, I am, but I
don't want to admit it), I could use some ideas for a killer dinner that
shows you don't have to use a two-burner stove to turn out a great meal for 5
people.  It's the size of our largest titanium pot that seems to be the
limitation; it's just big enough for a Lipton meal with a can of tuna thrown
in.  I guess I could take a regular pot from home.

The plea:  Surely the collective wisdom of the FT-L can come to our rescue
with great ideas for a super menu.  Bearing in mind that this isn't really a
backpacking trip but that we're limited to what will fit on top of a
dragonfly stove, what's the best meal/menu you ever had on a camping trip???
(And don't forget any necessary receipes!)

Bon Apetite,
Joan
bluetrail@aol.com