Re: [at-l] The signs

Ya, it's just a bunch of stuff.  Like the book says don't sweat the small
stuff and it is all small stuff. I rarely get worked up over the 'stuff' in
my life. Sure, some of the 'stuff' has a more profound effect on my life but
in the grand scheme of things it is still small 'stuff'. In a year and a
halfs time I lost my first wife to cancer, I lost my job, I started up
another business, I adopted the children from my first wifes previous
marriage (had to prove the father unfit in court), and had to adjust to
being the only parental figure in a home with three children. I still feel
this is small 'stuff' as I am getting along just fine. It is amazing how
resilient we really are. In the years to follow I traveled the north
Georgia, North Carolina,and Tennessee mountains by motorcycle. What great
twisty roads. I then deceided to hike the AT when my children got out of
high school. I also spent time hiking Glacier National Park and crossing
over into Alberta. Now I am married again and have a beautiful one year old
girl, I guess my long hiking trips are over for a while. Time to get that
Kelty Kids pack. So, just do what your heart tells you, and don't sweat the
small 'stuff', it's all small 'stuff'.

Best Regards, Tim