[at-l] The signs

Dot,

There are no signs. It's just a bunch of stuff that happened. That's
what life is: A bunch of stuff that happens. Will a thru-hike be some of
the stuff that happens for you this year? Who knows. I sure as hell
wouldn't NOT go because I thought I was pregnant, or had a new job
offered, etc. If you really, really want to thru-hike THIS YEAR, figure
out a way to make it happen. I think that your biggest concern should be
your relationship with your beau. That is the thing that deserves the
most attention. The other stuff is just stuff.

When you get home, you can eat some ice cream.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA 98