Re: [at-l] Hitching and the AT (Fannypack? Skyline? r u guys on this?)

Right. But, right now all I know of for sure are the post offices. The
guidebooks don't say whether a hostel or hotel will accept packages so I
have to call to find out.

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **