Re: [at-l] Billing for rescuing idiots. . . .

I'm betting, if I were betting money, that even hanging skeletons of those
who died because they failed to heed the warnings of rangers, other hikers,
or the weather channel, would not deter some people -- there is a pervasive
attitude among some that "it won't happen to me" and when it does, they have
this look of "astonishment" on their faces in total unbelief.  Doesn't
matter that they were warned, they are the people who "don't like anyone
telling me what to do" -- and they go off to "prove" that the laws of nature
don't apply to them.

But I think we still need to try to warn them of danger --
Howling Wolf
it is 2000!