[at-l] Subject was Help

This bounced due to the subject being "help"... no fault of the sender.

from hopeful@juno.com

Can anyone give me information about the AT near Bland, VA? The best I
can tell form my map, the AT cross US 52 and I-77 about 2.5 miles north
of Bland, VA. Next spring I want to pick up my section hike at VA 601
(just north of Damascus) and do about 100 miles. This would let me end
near Bland.

I would like to leave my truck parked at Bland and get a shuttle back to

601. Does anyone know if there is bus service between Bland and Damascus

or Bland and Abingdon, VA? Is there an outfitter there (Bland) or
anybody
that has a shuttle service?

Does anyone know if the Mount Rogers National Recreation Visitors Center

can be used as a mail drop? Or if they might just hold a drop box that I

would leave there.

I got the Springer Fever and I need to plan a hike to keep my knees from

twitching!!  Right now, I'm thinking of starting this section hike about

March 25.  Hopeful