Re: [pct-l] ADZPCTKO, Roster & Archive pages

The information is being stored to a simple tab separated text file.  The
script I have written just displayes them in the order that they were
submitted.  So the most recent addition will show up at the bottom.  So in
this format there is no sorting at all.  Lately I have been sorting it
myself every couple days but now I am trying to determine which method to
use.  It would seem logical that we sort by start date.

This is why I am asking for every ones input.

Ty