[pct-l] Feathered Friends Hummingbird

> 3-Feathered Friends Hummingbird w/ 2 ounce over fill. Two ounces of overfill
> will drop the temperature to near zero. At 30 ounces this bag provides 6
> inches of loft. An 8 ounce zrest or ridgerest pad would complete the
> bedding.

I think 0 degrees is pushing it, at least for my FF bag. I have the same
thing,. but with regular fabric. It's good for about 15-20 maybe but I've
been chilly in even warmer temps. I find it has plenty of room. I just
bend the whole bag instead of trying to curl up inside it.. But I'm 5'7
and 140 lb. I got the half-zipper model to save precious nanograms.