[pct-l] Golite Pack

Just got back from a 6 mile loop hike in the mountains.  With my old external
frame pack (6.9 lb.), I always did this in 3 hours.  With the new pack, I did
it in 2.5 hours.  With a foam pad inside, my back did not have any problems.
The shoulder straps have lots of width and padding.  Using a Dana Wetrib in
front is no problem either.  I think you have to take care with this light
weight model.  It is not meant to be "bomb proof".  So far I like it, but
will modify how I pack it at the top to get a little more space utilization.
Also, there is a Gregory off label pack at Sports Authority for I think,
$70.00/3.3 lb..(?).  Gregory told me this line did not meet their "sales
projections" and they discontinued it.  A great mid size pack very much like
the Golite.