Re: [pct-l] www.topozone.com

I am a still getting blank squares, even when I enter a "search" for a
certain map like campo, Ca, the format shifts and all the squares come up
blank.  Grrrr..... I am also a map addict, and spent my thruhike avoiding
the PCT guidebook text (almost completely: I would only refer to the text
at times of utter confusion.) I did not get lost.  I also carried a
magnifying glass so I could read the contour lines and elevation on peaks.

I am on Windows 95 with Internet explorer.

Goforth