Cc:            pct-l@edina.hack.net
From:          Jeffrey Olson <jjolson@uwyo.edu>
Date:          Thu, 02 Dec 1999 21:43:09 -0800
Subject:       Re: [pct-l] www.topozone.com

--------------3B2BF3166994146C51968519

Hey Brick, THANKS!!!

You just made one map happy guy ecstatic.  This is an incredible resource.  Now I've got somewhere to go in the dark of night when it's
40 below outside and I want to plan my CDT trip.

I'm one step closer to Nirvana/Heaven/Samadhi...

Jeffrey Olson
Laramie, Wyoming, where summer refuses to end...

Brick Robbins wrote:

> Anybody played with topozone? They claim to have every USGS 1:100,000, 1:25,000, and 1:24,000 scale map for the entire United States.
>
> Checkout:
>
> http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?lat=36.5837&lon=-118.2961&s=100&size=l
>
> * From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List |  http://www.backcountry.net   *

--------------3B2BF3166994146C51968519

Hey Brick, THANKS!!!
resource.&nbsp; Now I've got somewhere to go in the dark of night when
it's 40 below outside and I want to plan my CDT trip.
every USGS 1:100,000, 1:25,000, and 1:24,000 scale map for the entire United
States.
*</blockquote>

--------------3B2BF3166994146C51968519--