[pct-l] 2 Person Bug Tent

Last night while catching up on my catalog reading I came across an
interesting find in the Real Goods Catalog.

Introducing the 2 person Bug Tent, has shock corded poles, a nylon floor, and
almost looks free standing.  You might need to stake it out, but it doesn't
say so in the description. It weighs in at 3 lbs.  It would be a great tent
if it never rained and would certainly keep the bugs at bay.  Perhaps those
of you who like to make your own gear could fashion something similar using
this tent as a prototype.   <A
HREF="http://www.realgoods.com/products/indexOut.htm">Real Goods: Products</A>

cin