Re: [pct-l] Stoves

Tom

You comment regarding warming the canister reminded me of one of the former
scouts in our troop.  He had a 10 of 12 gauge copper wire that he rapped around
the isobutan can (MSR wisperlight) with one end in the flame.  I thought it was
a good idea and I would assume that he did some testing (he is now an
engineering student at the California Maritime Academy)

Owen K