[pct-l] Sawyer's Bar??

Does anyone still use Sawyers Bar as a drop point anymore? I never hear
people talk about it as a resupply point. Use to have a post office the size
of a bus stop with a small cafe. ( very scenic little town of loggers and
miners) How's Wofford cabin holding up in the marbles. Is Rex Williams cabin
still along the trail North of Beldon? ( met him at age 68 in 77. He had
built the cabin in 52 and had a gold claim in nearby creek. ) The man should
have been in National Geographic and had many great stories. ( Had a big
outdoor kitchen which a local black bear would rearrange weekly ) Remember
the youth hostel in the Mt. Shasta KOA?? ( Thru-hikers stayed for a dollar,
great showers ) Also could stay at the lodge at Santiam Pass Lodge for a
dollar as well, ran by the Sierra Club. I want to hear how Peter Grub Hut is
holding up.  Thanks , Fuel for thought