[pct-l] light weight

Does any one know anything about a Kelty Jimmy Bivy Tent? It states it
weighs 2 pds. and roomy enough for the hiker and her gear. I have never
seen or heard of this bivy/tent and was hoping someone out there has
some information to share.  I have a Kelty Zen and am pleased with it
but at over 4 pds I am not anxious to carry it very often.  I am a fan
of a tent (and/or bivy) so going without is not something I'd like to
do.  Thanks in advance to anyone who has anything to share. So much
gear, so little time  :)
JoAnn