Re: [pct-l] Mosquitoes...

Paul wrote,
> I find hosptital scrub pants to be a good type of pants to wear to keep
the skeeters away. They are not as hot as as nylon pants, are more comfy in
camp, are pretty lightweight,  and are very inexpensive. Many Army surplus
stores sell them.  Not a bad thing to consider to pack for camp in the
height of skeeter season.

Scrubs are very lightweight and usually cut on the large size, with a draw
string waist. There are stores that sell plain scrubs like these for around
10.00 to 18.00 new. And the colors are usually great. One pocket in the back
and they are made to be worn either side out. Most are cotton with
polyester. Very light and soft. I wear these most every day (in the
hospital) and find them very comfortable.

John Vonhof
vonhof@pacbell.net