RE: [pct-l] KOP

Yep ADZPCTKO is my fault as is the party. Lots of people worked hard to make
it a success last year and many more will work to make it a success this
year. We will ask the workers [you know the ones who spot the water and cook
the grub] what they want the party to be named. For all the work they do,
they at least get to decide if they want to keep the name or come up with
something else. So this year ADZPCTKO. Next year who knows? Maybe we'll have
a contest and the winner gets to carry monte's pack.