[pct-l] Re: Non-member submission from["PCTResearch" <pctresearch@skyrocket.com>]

Rusty writes;
>This makes me wonder what your friend Jeff's Plan B is, or if he even has
>one?

I believe he is living his Plan C, the combination of his Plan A and Plan B,
or why don't we ask him?  Jeff?

>Also, can you give more info on the PCT Support Team and the ADZPCTKOP
>gathering. I will be providing support for a group of PCT hikers throughout
>the CA of the PCT and may be of help to others.

The Southern Calif. PCT Support Team is a loose knit group of supporters who
were largely responsible for the 1st ADZPCTKOP, water stashing and
replenishment north of Mt. Laguna and transportation help to the trailhead
at Campo from local airports and train stations.

Right now the 2nd ADZPCTKOP is tentatively set for May 5, 6, 7, 2000 at Lake
Morena campground.  We would be glad to have your help and participation.
Where are you located?  Most of us are located in the Los Angeles and San
Diego areas.

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel