RE: [pct-l] Way back when ... (continued)

(Sorry about that last post! I hit return too soon and swoosh went the
email. Damn email programs I'd write a better one if I wasn't so dumb.)

Way back when I was much younger I used to believe that my mangers were
pretty incompetent. All of their decisions - especially those directly
concerning me - seemed to be made with little rhyme or reason. Gee, I
thought, if only I could run things they would go so much better.

Well over time - despite my attitude - I worked my way up the corporate
ladder. Eventually finding myself in a position of authority. Only to find
that I didn't do anything better than my predecessor. Different maybe, but
defiantly not better. The people I held some control over didn't like my
decisions any better than I did my bosses.

Ron "Fallingwater" Moak