[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] Goforth finished thruhike at Bridge of the Gods
- Subject: [pct-l] Goforth finished thruhike at Bridge of the Gods
- From: "Joanne Lennox" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 10:00:45 -0700
- Reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I finished my thruhike yesterday, October 15, 1999 by walking across the
bridge of the Gods from Washington into Oregon. With the open grating, a
good breeze, and lots of Friday late afternoon traffic, I found this bridge
walk a bit trippy. I listened to the 1812 Overture on the way home.
I am now home but just too tired to do much communicating. I,ll read some
of the E-mail, and do some posts about the trip later. I will try to
answer any questions posted.
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | http://www.backcountry.net *