Re: [pct-l] Introduction to Jamie and Ray

I beg to differ with Strider's favorite stretch. In the Columbia Gorge, when
you've seen one fern you've seen them all. (Of course I live here so I get
bored with them pretty fast.) Fortunately I don't feel that way about rocks.
North of Mt Jefferson and the 3 sisters area is really well worth taking
your time through.
          Carolyn---  "Have goat, will travel"
"Practical Goatpacking"
$15.95 plus $3.20 postage to: