[pct-l] Current Washington Conditions

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Maggie Kean <maggie@kean.net>.
* Please use <mailto:maggie@kean.net> to reply to the sender.

My husband is a thru-hiker and is planning to
finish in early/mid October. I'm having a hard
time reconciling the trail info on the PCTA web
site, which basically says Washington is fine,
with the info. I've seen in the list archives
(which is, I know, older). I'd be very grateful to
hear from anyone who has recently hiked the PCT in
Washington regarding current/recent trail
conditions.

Many thanks - Mag