Re: [pct-l] Iodine Tablets and Esbit Stoves

Hi Marge,

I used the esbit on my 600 miles this summer and loved it. Disadvantage
is there definitely isn't any simmer! It burns hot and things need to be
stirred. But with a windscreen of heavyduty aluminum foil, I cooked a
meal (not just Ramen - a meal) with between 1 1/2 and 2 tabs. I won't
use a regular stove again unless I'm going to extreme altitude - above
14,000 feet.

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"Trust yourself and you will know how to live."
										-Goethe