[pct-l] Additional congratulations

I, too, want to publicly congratulate Linda, Steve and Kevin. Lindy
called me from Manning Park, and it was great to chat with him and say
"Bravo!" in person. Had a long chat with Steve at Arrestre and spent a
wonderful couple of rest days with Lindy in Big Bear City. Great to hear
of their success. Didn't meet Kevin personally - at least I don't think
so ;-)) but bravo to all three for leading the way.

And to all who were on the trail this year, I would love to interview
you, if you're willing. As many know who I interviewed on the trail, I'm
working on a book that will address the life lessons that we learn on a
journey like the PCT. If you're interested in being part of the
research, please contact me via email. Thanks in advance. And bravo to
all of us who spent time, any amount of time, on the PCT in the year 1999.

Namaste, Maggot

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"Trust yourself and you will know how to live."
										-Goethe